Drop-off/Pick-up Times and Procedures
- Drop off time for Opening Day is between 9am & 12pm central time.
- Once you arrive at camp you will be greeted by a Laney staff member, who will direct you to your son’s cabin.
- Drive to your cabin and meet the cabin counselors (who will help you unload your car).
- After getting settled in the cabin, you may need to take care of a few things:
- Stop by the Health Center to drop off your camper’s medication or health form or discuss any issues with the medical staff.
- Trip Day information and camp fee balance information can be handled at a table in front of the Lodge.
- You can then stop by the Laney Clothing Store or feel free to walk around camp.
- Pick up time for Closing Day is between 9 & 11am central time.
- Once arriving at camp you can drive straight to your son’s cabin. The counselors will help you load your son’s luggage into the car.
- The clothing store will be open for any Laney gear you need.
- If you left medicine for your child to take during his time at camp, be sure and stop by the Health Center to pick up any remaining meds.
- If you are missing something, the lost and found will be by the clothing store.
- If someone other than the camper’s legal guardian will be picking him up please notify the camp prior to closing day.
The Directors (Rob, Whitney and Luke) will be around the Lodge on both Opening and Closing Days if you would like to meet them or discuss any issues.