Online Staff Application
Please note that this application is intended only for part-time (summer) staff.
We invite young men interested in working at Camp Laney to apply online. Complete the following form and your information will be sent to us. Once we receive your application, a Laney director will contact you within a couple of days. Depending upon the time of year, we may or may not be actively hiring – we accept applications between September and May for the upcoming summer.
Please allow 20-30 minutes to complete this application. You will be allowed to stop and save your application at any time during the process.
BEFORE BEGINNING THE APPLICATION PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
THIS INFORMATION IS REQUIRED IN THE APPLICATION PROCESS. DO NOT BEGIN APPLICATION UNTIL YOU HAVE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
- All Personal Information
- Including: Current & Home Address, Phone Number & Email
- Basic Education Information
- Any Previous Camping Experience (As a Camper or as an Employee)
- Including: Previous Camp’s Contact Information & Director
- Employment History
- Past jobs and their specific contact information
- Any Current Certifications Held & Corresponding Expiration Dates
- Including: CPR, First Aid, Lifeguarding, Archery, Riflery, Horsemanship, etc.
- Camp Laney provides training for those interested in working at one of these activities – past certification is not required.
- Three (3) to Five (5) References
- Please use employers, teachers, coaches, religious leaders, etc. Please do NOT use family members, friends, fraternity brothers, etc.
- Must Have Contact Information, including: Address, Phone Number, & Email
*Camp Laney performs a national/state criminal background check on all applicants.
ONCE YOU HAVE ALL OF THE PREVIOUSLY NOTED INFORMATION, PLEASE CLICK BELOW TO BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS